Subscribe
Dashboard
Thursday

Synoptics

Posted by Monkey Boy

This image is the synoptic for the Eric Rig from my friend Orrie Walls, it didn't have a synoptic so i made this one, surprisingly i enjoyed making the synoptic and writing the codes.



And this is the one i made for my room that the character will be walking around.



So ye now that the synoptic's are finished it makes my animation creation much quicker.

There is still a little code i will be adding to them to make it that extra little easy on finger movement.

But after that im stopping with them as i am spending to long on the things that just don't matter that much, i have to stop thing about the little details and work on the animations. (taken from what Penny Holton (my mentor) told me today in our meeting).

0 comments:

Post a Comment