Subscribe
Dashboard
Monday

The End - for now

Posted by Monkey Boy

well i have done it, i went into university today and i withdrew from my Final Year Project module as well as Creative Character Animation. this is something i really wanted to do rather then something i was forced into doing, it means that i can stay in university for another year and i can learn animation to a better standard as well as gaining a better understanding of character animation.

for now all i need to worry about is my other 2 modules and then come next year i will be starting fresh with Final Year Project and Creative Character Animation, sadly this means that i will have to think of a new idea for my Final Year Project and CCA meaning that The Button animation will have to be put in the bin in the eyes of Teesside University but i will be continuing with this idea at some point on my own as i feel that the concept is strong and i can do it better once my grasp of animation is stronger.

but i will be keeping this thing up to date as best as i can as soon as my other work is out of the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment